Peg Basket - Large
Handmade in Melbourne, Australia from premium quality, durable outdoor woven mesh material that is made to withstand the harsh Australian elements. Our weather-resistant and UV stabilised peg baskets will protect your pegs, prolonging their life.
- designed to be left outside on the clothesline rain, wind, hail or shine
- won't deteriorate, rot, fade or blow off the line
- water drains freely through the basket which means when it's washing day you have dry, clean clothes pegs
- holds approx. 250 standard sized clothes pegs
- the ergonomic long handle is designed for hanging off a clothesline - making access to your pegs super quick and easy from shoulder height, so there's no more awkward reaching above your head and hoping you don't end up with anything besides clothes pegs in your hand!
- short handle for use on laundry trolleys, clothes drying racks or low clotheslines
- galvanised wire handle won't rust
- guaranteed to last 10 years
Basket: 24 cm (H) x 18 cm (W) x 18 cm (D)
Short handle (drop length) - 23 cm
Long handle (drop length) - 43 cm
Care instructions - our peg baskets are very low maintenance and don't require any special treatment, but to keep them looking their best and to maximise their life expectancy follow these easy care tips
They are fantastic I love the bright colours I would like a bigger selection of bright colours as you didn't have enough to choose from
I needed something that I could hang on the washing line that would take a pounding from the sun. It’s perfect!!!
Really convenient, well designed and Australian made product. Really glad I found and purchased this peg bag!
Love it! It’s a great size and fits enough pegs for a family. It looks stylish and it is good quality. Would recommend
Many years ago my mum bought me an awesome peg bag from a market in Geelong. Unfortunately it didnt survive my divorce. Recently i found this one online and its the same only now i can have the shorter handle so it hangs on my clothes trolley. I didnt realise how much i missed it. In the words of Molly Meldrum "Do Yaself a Favour!" You wont be disappointed