Peg Basket - Large (holds 250 pegs)
Handmade in Melbourne, Australia from premium quality, durable outdoor woven mesh material that is made to withstand the harsh Australian elements. Our weather-resistant and UV stabilised peg baskets will protect your pegs, prolonging their life.
- designed to be left outside on the clothesline rain, wind, hail or shine
- won't deteriorate, rot, fade or blow off the line
- water drains freely through the basket which means when it's washing day you have dry, clean clothes pegs
- holds approx. 250 standard sized clothes pegs
- the ergonomic long handle is designed for hanging off a clothesline - making access to your pegs super quick and easy from shoulder height, so there's no more awkward reaching above your head and hoping you don't end up with anything besides clothes pegs in your hand!
- short handle for use on laundry trolleys, clothes drying racks or low clotheslines
- galvanised wire handle won't rust
- guaranteed to last 10 years
Basket: 24 cm (H) x 18 cm (W) x 18 cm (D)
Short handle (drop length) - 23 cm
Long handle (drop length) - 43 cm
Care instructions - our peg baskets are very low maintenance and don't require any special treatment, but to keep them looking their best and to maximise their life expectancy follow these easy care tips
I got so sick of crappy, cheap plastic peg buckets that fall apart quickly and was so tired of them falling off the trolley and spilling the pegs everywhere, that I decided to spend the money to buy something that would last and save my sanity (and stop me having to listen to my husband curse and carry on every time he or the dog knocked the pegs over!) I am so happy with the basket, it is high quality, well made and the rain goes straight through it. It holds all my pegs (enough to fill an entire Hills Hoist with clothes) and its nice and secure hanging on the line out of the way. Very very happy indeed! Thank you for a great product!
Had been searching for the perfect peg bag that takes on the weather!
Think I have found it now!
My friend showed me her new clothes peg bag and I just had to have one myself! I love it! I bought another one as a gift for my son and his wife, who are are expecting twins later in the year - they’ll be doing loads of laundry and spending a lot of time hanging up baby clothes, and all with their pretty peg bag. The design is great and the quality of the workmanship is great, too. And even better, it's Australian made. It’s a pleasure to support this small business!